Partner statuses and roles
Apple Authorised Reseller (AAR) – is a basic Reseller authorization status which requires a min number of certified sales and technicians, as well as demo equipment.
Qualifying criteria for AAR:
- 50 000 Euro min quarterly purchase from the Apple VAD CIS
- Min 2 people with a silver ASTO level engaged in Apple sales (1 sales + 1 tech.)
- Sales of authorised products only (purchased from the Apple VAD CIS)
- Сomply with Apple trademarks and signage policy
Authorised Solution Expert (ASE) must be AAR and have expertise in one or several solution areas (Video, Audio, Design&Print, Education, еtc.)
Qualifying criteria for ASE:
- AAR status
- Vertical market focus – Education or Creative
- Min 60% of overall revenue generated by sales to a vertical market
- Min 2 stuff with required technical and product expertise
- Demo facilities to demonstrate vertical solutions
Apple Premium Reseller (APR) is the best-in-class shop for Apple minded professionals and home users which is approved and designed by Apple. Key vehicle to reach “pro-cumer”customers. Its good location and highly qualified sales are key to success.
Qualifying criteria for APR:
- Min 75 sqm show room with a visible window in a commercial area or shopping mall
- Min 4 full-time customer facing show-room staff with “Apple Product Pro” ASTO Level
- Offer to end-users service, training, loaner machine for time of repair
- Wide range of Apple and 3rd party software and ecosystem products
- Marketing activities, new product launches
- Weekly Sell Out reporting to Apple/VAD
Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) is a partner which delivers warranty and post-warranty support and has trained and certified personnel; usually AAR/ASE or sometimes this is a specialized service company (for volume products and iPods).
Qualifying criteria for AASP:
- AASP has been in operation for a minimum of 2 years and established credit line of at least $25k; all technicians performing Apple repairs are Apple-certified
- AASP location is meeting requirements set out by the AASP Requirements; maintains a suitable workshop space in compliance with Apple’s standards.
Apple Authorised Training Center (AATC) delivers Apple's proprietary developed courses in approved facilities through certified trainers; courses from Mac OS to all Pro Apps. AATC-E is an Academic training centers built in Universities.
Qualifying criteria for AATC:
- Training services delivered by Apple Certified Trainers, in Authorized locations, with use of Authorized training materials
- Can be both professional IT training companies and resellers.